- RV Pub & Grill is a wonderful restaurant that offers a menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are fully licensed and offer an open-air patio, wireless internet, a pool table and a satellite TV.
- We are a children friendly restaurant until 8 pm daily. After 8 pm, they must be accompanied by an adult. We are always open to hear any of your menu suggestions, or requests for favorite sporting telecasts.
- The driving range is open from 10 AM to 8 PM daily. Balls and clubs are available at the main office. Small buckets of balls are $7, Large are $10, crates are $30, club rentals are $3 each and rubber golf tees are $2 .All equipment must be returned to the office. Play safe!!
- The park offers an abundance of common nature areas to be enjoyed by all. Please do not cut down trees, but feel free to take deadfall or kindling for your fire pits. Please do not ride your ATV off the established trails. Please do not feed animals.
- The cookhouse area is a common area for all our campers. If you are having a family gathering or any special occasion, it is there for your enjoyment. Please clean up after use. There is no charge for the cook house unless you are reserving the guest site, which has power and water only. Notice and reservations are highly recommended, and if more than one trailer is onsite, additional fees may apply. All visitors with RV’s will be subject to an overnight charge.
- There is a lovely playground with an open grass park area for everyone. Please enjoy them any time of the day, but know that adult supervision is required at all times.
- Washrooms and laundry facilities are located in the front (section A) and back ( section B) of the campground. Both areas have showers ($1 per 5 minutes) and laundry machines ($2.75 per wash or dry). Please use loonies and quarters only. Our washrooms are wheelchair accessible, and the back one is locked for your security. Keys are at the campground office. Please let us know if any of these facilities are needing attention. We always do our best to ensure that they are inspected regularly and maintained to a high standard.
- Pets are an important part of our family and enjoy it here too, we just ask that you respect other campers by not leaving them alone for long periods of time which can bring about a lot of barking. We want ALL campers with or without pets to have a pleasurable experience while staying with us. Pets are required to be on a leash at all times, and owners must pick up after their doggy doo. We are obligated to follow up on complaints from fellow campers which may result in future restrictions being imposed.
- Water, electricity and sewage are all offered at campsites as well as garbage disposal with many dumpsters located throughout the park. (Sewage is not available at guest sites only).
- Please bring your own water for drinking. (bottled water, jugs from home etc.) The water at the park comes from different wells on the property, therefore, we cannot guarantee it to be safe for drinking–Again, PLEASE DO NOT DRINK THE WATER!
- Campfires are allowed at campsites but are restricted to fire pits. There are no fire pits on site, you must bring your own as well as your own picnic table if needed. Large bundles of firewood may be purchased at the campground for $10, and we will deliver it to your site at no charge. Feel free to bring your own as well
We have many beautiful pictures here to show you a taste of the beauty and enjoyment found at and around Kokanee Springs RV Park, but please come and see it for yourselves, you won’t be disappointed!
The park is open yearly from May 1st through September 30th.
We look forward to seeing you!